The Elora Rocks Lawn Bowling club was established in 1906 with 20 members joining in the first year. The Club was located at the Irvine River Bridge. In 1936 the Club moved to its present location on David Street East. The buildings were moved from the old greens in 1938. The Ladies club was organized in 1928 and the men and ladies clubs amalgamated in 1984.